Broken Shadows Pack
Welcome to Broken Shadows! Please stay tuned for more infomation. We're in the process of configuring the site. Thank you. -Admin
Broken Shadows Pack
Welcome to Broken Shadows! Please stay tuned for more infomation. We're in the process of configuring the site. Thank you. -Admin
Broken Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OUR FIRST WINTER!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Reliquis wolf roleplay - Crazy Active
Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth} EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:50 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth} EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:53 am by Guest

» Perfect Eternity | Multi-Species | Fantasy RP
Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth} EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:35 am by Guest

» | Incandescence |
Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth} EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:40 pm by Guest

» Lunari Addunt - Literate Fantasy RP [LB]
Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth} EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:42 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth} EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:44 pm by Guest

» Here comes Half Tail.
Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth} EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:22 am by Deltess Half Tail

» Site Plots & Ideas (All Welcome)
Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth} EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:13 am by Deltess Half Tail

» Inactivity of our Members
Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth} EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:21 pm by Delta Achak

Important Links
Rules
Application
Advertise
Open Rankings
Guest Log In
Username »
Password »
Guest123
Statistics
Season » Winter
Birthing » Denied
Breeding » Allowed
Prey » Scarce
Meet the Staff
Site Owner, Alphess Alluri
Head Admin, Alphess Henoia
Head Admin, Beta Nazareth
Global Moderator, Delta Achak
Moderator, Deltess Half Tail
Census
Moonstone » 1 : 3
Essence » 2 : 1
Rogues» 0 : 1
Total » 3 : 5
Wolf of the Month
Sister Sites
Chatbox Rules
1) Abide by all site rules
2) Keep it drama free
3) No Advertising
4) Have Fun!

Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alphess Alluri
Admin
Alphess Alluri

Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth} Empty
PostSubject: Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth}   Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth} EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:27 pm

It wasn't too soon after that the Alphess had discovered a recent fight between her pack mates and a rogue by the name of Alexei. She was flared up. As angry as a royal could get. Her fur was spiked and rigid in most parts, looking as though she hadn't groomed in ages. Her paws shook with anxiety, things just never appeared to get better. A low growl seemed to be sewn into her throat, never silencing, or at least not for too long. The female trekked through the snow toward the meeting rock in her common grounds. Things were going to be discussed and if it were neccisary, ranks were going to be dropped. Of course, there were two sides to every story, and every wolf would tell his side just like in court. But never, under any circumstance should a pack mate attack another. Even if it was for logical reason. They had voices, they could howl to summon the one in charge, who in this pack, would be Alluri. They could have taken it up with her and all would have been fine and dandy. But, of course, the males couldn't have done so, and now it had come to this.

Though, the rogue was not the only problem. Sure, Alluri should have been warned the second it was scented in the valley, but she wasn't. And that wouldn't go unpunished. But, there was also the mate issue. Dominance for a female, especially one of higher rank, would not be tolerated. They were all grown wolves here, she expected them to be mature about themselves, and well, they weren't. She had expected better from both of them, and so far, she was getting less than what was being expected. At this rate, Alluri would never be able to appoint an Alpha. Small white paws pushed off the ground with a large leap, landing her on top of the large stone rock.

For a moment, she thought she wold slip, but found herself balanced easily on the icy surface. Now, the only thing that she needed to do was howl, but, the female found herself delaying. Why, she didn't know. But, something just didn't feel right. She loved both of her pack mates, but something about this meeting scared her. She wold rather the first gathering be good, a sharing of tongues forsay. To share food and stories, maybe even a little gossip. But, the peaceful Valley had turned itself inside out to more violence. Alluri wanted it all to be equal again, but right now, this just didn't seem like it was going to happen. Now, she dug her claws into the silver stone, leaving deep scratch marks that would lay for years to come. Her tail found itself tightly arched behind her.

The Alphess raised her head to the sky, her howl deep and threatening as it summoned the males to her presence. Her growl was pressed into the howl as well, scolding them from a distance and letting them know that this meeting would not be a very good one. She let out two or three more short howls to get her point across that the needed to get here now. When she was finally silent, she wasn't. The growl was still here, golden eyes hard and brutal, ready to take on anything and everything.

Word Count:564
Back to top Go down
https://brokenshadowspack.rpg-board.net/
Beta Nazareth
Admin
Beta Nazareth

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth}   Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth} EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:05 pm

It seemed like the snow wouldn't stop, it's brutal wind chill, and the drifts only getting larger and deeper than what Nazareth was able to travel through. As he stood there in the middle of the meadow, he leapt and bounded through the snow, his playful attitude happy as he froliced across the field. Then without warning, he collapsed into the snow pile, his heavy body sinking fast into the compacted wet mush. Lifting his head, he gazed towards the clearing, where the other two pack members would have been. It was then he heard her howl, Alluri's distressing call, masked by pain and anger. Nazareth lowered his head, nearly wanting to hide from her, but knowing that even in his wrong doing he was too proud to admit the wrong he did towards the Delta. However, still angered at the Alphess's decision and the snide remark the Delta had made about their leader.

Nazareth forced himself ontop the snow once more, his paws beginning to sink as he pressed off from the ground with a force, trying to keep himself above the white fluff.  As he headed in towards where he last heard the Alphess's howl. Large nearly black ears, perked forward and his brow furrowed into a determined state and he raced. Hard and long, the battle still taking place beneath his scrambeling feet. Once he was out of the deep snow, the travels became far easier for the brute, his heavy body now coated with water from the melting flakes, was cold as the chill brush against his sides. Slowing his pace, he dipped his head and flattened his ears as he approached the scene. There she stood, in her immaculate glory, the prestine posture, and the stern face of the Moonstone Pack's leader. Almost instantiously, he tucked his tail between his legs, as his hind quaters met contat with the forest floor, his rear now cold and moist from the ever growing snow.

It was as if Nazareth couldn't find the words for her, he knew exactly why they were called her, and why she seemed upset. Highly disappointed in the Beta and Delta's actions, remorse wasn't a strong suit when it came to pack skills, but he knew he was wrong to attack him. The thought process through his mind when he attacked the Delta was only to protect the Alphess. Then again, it was jealousy of the new wolf and his sudden unearned rank. Then again, it wasn't as if Nazareth earned his rank either, he only stepped up to help the Alphess. Knowing that he had ruled a pack once before and such an action was never tolerated. After being so close to Alluri, he felt that he needed to protect her at all costs, for the female that ruled the pack, also ruled his heart. Almost being blood to her in his eyes, a brother figure, but still beside her, never beneath her. Despite the rank. As he sat there, he gazed forward, glancing her over. The impatient look upon her brow as she glared out from her rocky stoop. Suddenl, Nazareth felt sick. Yet, he knew the Alphess, he would have his day in wolfen court to discuss his side of what took place.

It was silent as he waited for the Delta to arrive and he was still searching for his words, in his head he ran by options, cursing out himself from behind the curtain. *Hello Alluri.* *Good evening, Alluri* *You rang?* Each option sounded less enthralled from the other, less excited to be hear, and eventually fearful of the reaction that would be given from the Alphess. Instead, he looked at her and dropped his head, his voice finding it's way to the air, "Alluri, I have come as you asked." One he started he couldn't stop, "If I may be so bold, but, I assume this gathering is for the incident that took place in the meadow between Achak and myself, with the rogue Alexei who was bare witness of the event. Again, if I may speak, I would like to wait until Achak is here so that what we discuss doesn't get misinterpretted as talking about a pack member behind their back. What I wish to discuss and what you wish to find answers to will be resolved today. Also, please let me say, that in no way will I say what I did was wrong nor right, and if a strip in the rank is needed, I will serve my punishment with gratitude and take appropriate actions if need be." It was then he held his head high, still proud of the actions he choose, and still not regretting it. This was about to turn sour, fast.

Word Count: 792
Back to top Go down
Delta Achak

Delta Achak

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth}   Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth} EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:40 pm

The male was tired, emotionally hurt as well as physically. He disliked his pack members to an extent, the Beta being a pain in the ass, and the Alphess hurting him. He knew she didn't want to, but he couldn't help himself with the way he felt. The brown wolf still felt the same, just a little duller with pain. He held a small vole in his clamped jaw, and was trotting back to camp when three howls, the first one long and others shorter, were heard throughout the territory. Lifting his head, he noticed the growls intertwined in them, and let out a sigh. She must have found out about the fight between Nazareth and him. Lowering his head once more, he trotted in the direction, prey dangling and swinging in his mouth. He let his mind wander on the way, wondering how bad this would be. She was calling both males and he knew she was prepared with her words. Accelerating slightly, he went in the direction of the howl, wanting to linger. He wasn't afraid, so much as he was apprehensive. The female he desired so greatly didn't want him, and it left a crushing blow. He assumed she didn't care how he felt; being with Nazareth was enough for her. Achak hadn't seen her since that night.

Arriving to his destination, he slowed, peering at his leader, whom of which stood on the "Rock" with a sharp gaze pointed downwards. He padded slowly, standing behind tall grasses which concealed him. Ears flicking, he listened to words of a male, and knew the Beta had reached her before the Delta. Pushing through the barley, he let his head stay low, walking to submit before his Alphess. Giving a little glance to the older male, he saw his head held high and knew something bad was in store for them. Letting realization set in, he knew how many inappropriate things he had done; fighting a pack member, avoiding the female which captured his heart. Tail tucked carefully, pressing against his stomach, he lowered himself down to the cold ground with sudden anger at himself. What had I been thinking? he thought, scolding himself. With actions like such, he would never get Alluri at this point. He was here to help the pack, to accelerate the growth of it. He had been doing wrong; only for the good of himself. Not for others.

He spoke no words, letting her say them. He had no right to speak anything. Glancing up to her, his head twisted in an awkward way to keep submission, he let his eyes take in the frail body. He still thought of her beautiful, and alluring, but he knew she didn't feel the same. At this point, he wouldn't expect her too, with or without Nazareth in the picture. He might have managed to get a lower rank, and a severe punishment. What actions might a wolf take, just to win the heart of another--but then, in the end, loose their rank? A wolf with no courage, and no dignity. That's what he was, at the moment; a coward with no sense of decorum. His eyes held pain, knowing the one he loved felt anger and acrimony toward him. He let his aqua hues show everything; how he knew he was wrong, and everything else. They were better than letting words express everything he needed to. Lowering his head once more, he knew he didn't deserve to be in such a pack--one with pack mates that cared about him, no matter what stupid actions he took.
Back to top Go down
Alphess Alluri
Admin
Alphess Alluri

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth}   Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth} EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Not too long after she had howled, the two trouble making wolves showed into her presence. Her Beta, had the nerve to speak out and seem proud of what he had done. While her Delta, kept his head low, knowing the shame of what he had done. To be honest, Alluri wasn't happy with either of them, but she was more irritated now that Nazareth had the nerve to hold his head up, prideful in himself. Pouncing from her rock, she bounded toward him, her ears flicked forward, tail arched, and teeth bared. "Mind yourself, Nazareth. You speak so sensible, yet you stand like you are the one in charge, the prideful one. Learn your place and lower to your superior completely, or risk your own place in my ranks. There was a growl in her words, though most of it had silenced. With a small snarl, she leaned in to snap the current Beta's shoulder in a sincere warning of her judgement.

The Alphess gave a hard stare at Achak, then back at Nazareth to make sure his posture had changed. If it hadn't she would nip him again, this time harder and tearing skin. Now, she moved herself back to the top of the large stone, lowering her haunches to the smooth ground. For a moment she studied her fresh claw marks in it. Alluri rose her small head, staring down at the two with a disappointed gaze. "A little bird told me that my two strongest wolves had been dirty mouthing and fighting over a she wolf. I see two problems with that." her glare hardened on the two, making sure they understood how mad she really was with them. "What are you? Pups? Fighting over who get's the first piece of prey off the kill pile? Well, i'm sorry, but I have no room for pups in my pack. And if you feel that fighting to get your way is going to sit well with me, you can hall your pathetic asses right out of the Valley. See if I care. I don't want weaklings here." She knew it was harsh, but she needed to get that point settled. The clearer it was, the better off they would both be. So far, all they had done was stir up trouble.

"First of all. Let's deal with the rogue situation here. Whenever there is a rogue or loner in the Valley, it's your jobs to make sure that all Alphess' and Alphas know. For all we know, that rogue could have been planning an ambush on the packs, and you two would have failed. Falling right into his traps." Once again she paused, staring hard at them, a growl lingering once more in the back of her throat. Though, it silenced when she spoke. "Second. Fighting over the Alphess? How low can you get. I thought I made myself pretty clear on how I don't want an Alpha, nor a mate. Especially in this time of winter. That's a pups game. Drop it or next time it won't be treated wisely. I am not the Valley. You can't pick and choose who get's me like a piece of land. I can make my own decisions." Her tail gave a disguised whip, growling quietly before she finished up what she had to say. "And finally. You are packmates. You do not shed blood. Training fight, that's fine. But your nips are gentle and not fur or blood is drawn from the body. Nazareth, you are an experienced leader, what the hell was going through your head? What made you attack Achak, I don't know. But, it is not your place. You are my Beta, my second hand. I expected better of you. Same goes to you, Achak. Though you are only a Delta, that is a high rank. Especially one to take up right off the border. You need to step up your game, even if it was self defense. You need to be more mature about things, I'm starting to feel like maybe you are just too immature and young for this kind of rank. I'm hoping you will prove me wrong."

The Alphess fell silent, she had told what she needed to. Now, she looked to the Delta, giving him a chance to speak. Nazareth would have spoken first, but his entrance and pride was still ticking with Alluri. Hard, golden eyes watched both dark colored wolves as she waited for Achak to speak up. He'd better watch his tongue, she was already fuming, and ranks were holding by only a thin strand.

Word Count:801
Back to top Go down
https://brokenshadowspack.rpg-board.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth}   Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth} Empty

Back to top Go down

Conflicts Arise{Achak, Nazareth}
Page 1 of 1