Broken Shadows Pack
Welcome to Broken Shadows! Please stay tuned for more infomation. We're in the process of configuring the site. Thank you. -Admin
Broken Shadows Pack
Welcome to Broken Shadows! Please stay tuned for more infomation. We're in the process of configuring the site. Thank you. -Admin
Broken Shadows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OUR FIRST WINTER!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Reliquis wolf roleplay - Crazy Active
Sandy Comforts [Open] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 1:50 pm by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Sandy Comforts [Open] EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:53 am by Guest

» Perfect Eternity | Multi-Species | Fantasy RP
Sandy Comforts [Open] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:35 am by Guest

» | Incandescence |
Sandy Comforts [Open] EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:40 pm by Guest

» Lunari Addunt - Literate Fantasy RP [LB]
Sandy Comforts [Open] EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:42 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
Sandy Comforts [Open] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:44 pm by Guest

» Here comes Half Tail.
Sandy Comforts [Open] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:22 am by Deltess Half Tail

» Site Plots & Ideas (All Welcome)
Sandy Comforts [Open] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:13 am by Deltess Half Tail

» Inactivity of our Members
Sandy Comforts [Open] EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:21 pm by Delta Achak

Important Links
Rules
Application
Advertise
Open Rankings
Guest Log In
Username »
Password »
Guest123
Statistics
Season » Winter
Birthing » Denied
Breeding » Allowed
Prey » Scarce
Meet the Staff
Site Owner, Alphess Alluri
Head Admin, Alphess Henoia
Head Admin, Beta Nazareth
Global Moderator, Delta Achak
Moderator, Deltess Half Tail
Census
Moonstone » 1 : 3
Essence » 2 : 1
Rogues» 0 : 1
Total » 3 : 5
Wolf of the Month
Sister Sites
Chatbox Rules
1) Abide by all site rules
2) Keep it drama free
3) No Advertising
4) Have Fun!

Sandy Comforts [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter Phantom

Hunter Phantom

Sandy Comforts [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Sandy Comforts [Open]   Sandy Comforts [Open] EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:19 pm

His brown paws moved easily on the sandy surface. He could hear the waves overlapping against the shore to his right, it was beautiful. The trees over his head held many coconuts and even some bananas. The black male felt at home, he could easily settle here for a while. Moving toward the shoreline, he allowed his paws to slap against the water, leaving his paw prints engraved the the mud below. His tail swayed happily behind him. Suddenly, movement picked up in the sand across from him. The male immediately froze, ears perking and eyes holding the spot. A seconds pause, then a scaled sand colored creature scurried across the sand. With a playful yip, the male hauled himself after it, playfully catching it between his paws only to let it go a moment later. He would have continued enjoying the little game, if only he hadn't come across a new scent. Pausing again, he lowered his maw, sniffing curiously at the smell. It wasn't too long before he found out that it was a wolf scent, a pack scent at that. Whoever had marked this was planning a pack, and the dark male wanted in. He allowed the lizard to leave his sight, sitting back on his haunches. He raised his maw to the sky, letting out a strong howl as he summoned whoever was the leader of this pack.

Word Count:232
Back to top Go down
https://brokenshadowspack.rpg-board.net/
Alphess Henoia
Admin
Alphess Henoia

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Comforts [Open]   Sandy Comforts [Open] EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:56 pm

Another wolf occupied the area it seemed. It's form was a dark shadow near the sea's edge and start. Her scent was easily fimilar, as it was that of the borders. The way she walked also gave her rank away, calmly and very confident. She was the alphess of this land. She soon would come into view of the other, and her much finer details came into focus. Her pelt's colors were not only one - gray, slate, white, black - but a mixture of many colors. All of them forming an interesting coat and ending in her eyes. Both of which were currently focused on Phantom, the new comer.

As she moved forwards her strides slowed before she paused before the wolf. She spoke as she stopped, meaning she had been looking her over as she had moved. "Hello there. Can I help you with something?" She spoke with a calm tone, not seeming annoyed or surprised that there was a wolf at her borders. In fact, there was the slightest hint of excitment.

[Yes I copy pasted but it is litterally the same post, It'll be different next time I promise >.>
Back to top Go down
Hunter Phantom

Hunter Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Comforts [Open]   Sandy Comforts [Open] EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:26 pm

It wasn't too long after waiting that the leader of the pack showed up at the border. Phantom's tail waved excitedly as she made her way into his sight range. She was a beautiful wolf. Her figure was the perfect of a maturely grown she wolf. Her pelt was tri-colored in many different ways, showing off in the way the sun light hit it. The male wanted to faint right then and there, he suddenly felt determined to earn her admiration, to make her appreciate him. He would be the best hunter she had seen. As she approached, it was obvious she was the Alphess. She held herself so calm, yet confident. Like she knew how gorgeous she was. His ears and body lowered, tail wrapping to touch his underbelly against the white snow underneath him. Her voice, it was like a song to his ears and for a moment, he closed his eyes and allowed it to ring in his ears. He could feel excitement rippling from her pelt in waves, he was sure she could probably feel his too. "Greetings, I am Phantom. I seek entry to your pack. I am a very skilled hunter, been doing it since I was just a pup, and now as a rogue. I promise to protect, nourish, and feed your pack with my life. You have my undivided loyalty." His tail wagged slightly, as he met her eyes for a brief moment, then lowered them once more to her paws in respect.

Word Count:256
Back to top Go down
https://brokenshadowspack.rpg-board.net/
Alphess Henoia
Admin
Alphess Henoia

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Comforts [Open]   Sandy Comforts [Open] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:15 am

Her eyebrows raise softly at his excitment it seemed. She smiled in amusement afterwards, lowering her eyebrows. She looked over the wolf in a second or two's time. She looked over his stance, respectful, but he was eager. She could tell when he looks up at her. His wagging tail looked as if it were about to fall off with his excitment, and she held back a chuckle of amusment. His very. . . How to put it, Happiness or Eagerness was coming from him softly. She could have sworn she could see him glowing with excitment. She couldn't keep him waiting for a response.

"Alright, You are welcome into my pack, Phantom. I am Henoia, and it is pleasant to meet you. Considering it is wintertime here, Your expertise is more than welcome. I hope to learn more of you in the following seasons."

She smiles as she spoke, and when she finishes she gazes around the snowy land scape. A breeze brought her a reminder of the winter frost, and the scarce food. She desperatly needed food for her pack, otherwise this pack might not survive the first winter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Comforts [Open]   Sandy Comforts [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sandy Comforts [Open]
Page 1 of 1